9 July 2012

A la recherche du temps perdu

I have returned to my original nest, in the hope of reclaiming my original inspiration. Meantime, I'll move a couple of blog posts from my other nest over here and see where the force takes me.... :) I note it's almost a year since I last blogged here and much has happened, in terms of trigger events which will invariably push the button marked 'Codependency'. That old familiar feeling of the gun being loaded (especially when someone else was willing me to fire the shots) was there but there was too little powder left in the keg..only the residue of imagined past hurts and insignificant events. And so.. trigger followed by fizzle... ahhhh... These tools are surely powerful. The biggest, most significant anti-weapon (for there are no weapons for a pacifist)? Compassion... for self first and everyone else thereafter, of course. I forgive myself. I love and accept myself... just the way I am. How about you?

No comments: